On May 20, 2011, technology experts from Google, Twitter, Polyvore, Tumblr, and others will convene in an intensive half-day clinic to discuss emerging digital media platforms. We’re pleased to invite you to participate LIVE and on-demand at FORA.tv.
Hosted by L2 Think Tank, an organization that brings together thought leadership from academia and industry to drive digital marketing innovation, the L2 Clinic: Emerging Digital Media Platforms is the ideal event for managers and senior executives to become more versed in new media platforms. Watch and participate in conversation with the emerging players in the social media space, and learn about what innovative strategies companies like Pinterest, Get Glue, and Layer have done to build passionate followers.
When: May 20, 2011 9:00am (ET)
Special Offer: Register today and save 20% off the Event Pass (live access and 30 days of on-demand viewing). Simply enter coupon code L2FORA20 at checkout. *Limit one coupon redemption per person.
This year’s speakers include:
* Scott Galloway, Founder, L2
* Albert Wenger, Partner, Union Square Ventures
* Dan Coughlin, Head of NY Office, Twitter
* Pasha Sadri, Co-Founder & CEO, Polyvore
* Rich Tong, Fashion Director, Tumblr
* Gaurav Suri, Emerging Platforms, Boutiques.com (Google)
* Christopher Dixon, CEO & Founder, Hunch Inc.
* Maureen Mullen, Lead Researcher, L2
To receive a weekly round-up of the most popular video programs, upcoming Premium Events, and the latest updates from FORA.tv, subscribe to our weekly newsletter, and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.