The WIRED Business Conference is back on FORA.tv! On May 3, 2011 at 9:00am (ET), FORA.tv will bring technology disrupters and industry leaders to world-wide audiences by delivering the WIRED Business Conference 2011 LIVE and on-demand.
Join Howard Mittman, VP & Publisher of WIRED, and WIRED Editor in Chief Chris Anderson for a day-long panel discussion featuring industry specialists like Bill Gates and Martha Stewart. The conference will bring in-depth conversations covering a range of topics including social networking, digital media, and social advertising, along with speculation on the power of disruption to pave the way for emerging technologies.
When: May 3, 2011 9:00am – 5:15pm (ET)
WATCH FREE ONLINE
for $39.95 (60 day access, available May 4)
Join the conversation by using hashtag #wiredbiz.
This year’s speakers include:
* Chris Anderson, Editor in Chief, Wired Magazine
* Bill Gates, Co-Hair & Trustee, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation; Chairman, Microsoft Corporation
* Carl Bass, President & CEO, Autodesk
* Paul Buchheit, Partner, Y Combinator
* Adam Davidson, Host, Planet Money
* Reed Hastings, Cofounder & CEO, Netflix
* Salman Khan, Founder, Khan Academy
* Andrew Keller, CEO, CP+B
* Johnny Chung Lee, Interface Technology Researcher
* Mich Mountz, Founder & CEO, Kiva Systems
* Chris Sacca, Founder & Principal, Lowercase Capital
* Martha Stewart, Founder, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia
* Susan Wojcicki, SVP, Advertising, Google
Do you believe these leaders have what it takes to predict the future of business and technology? Check out last year’s WIRED Business Conference 2010 and let us know how their evaluations and predictions for the changing landscape stacked up.